3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2015 4:46 PM by cyclenut RSS

Jupiter Florida area Marriott Hotels What is better point value?

cyclenut Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hello to all,

I will be staying in Jupiter area in February. Down to three hotels for a three night stay...Full service Marriott in Palm Beach Gardens for 60K points...Brand new Abacoa Courtyard next to Roger Dean Stadium for 75K or Fairfield Inn and Suites on Indiantown Road for 75K. To me and for the money I would think the full service to take advantage of the Concierge and free breakfast although the Courtyard is a neat location to shops and dining although no "perks"....Any advice? Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Jupiter Florida
  • Re: Jupiter Florida area Marriott Hotels What is better point value?
    Jsucool76 Gold

If you're looking for CL access then the best bet is the FS marriott. While a brand new courtyard would probably be very nice, you won't get breakfast there, though it's all up to what you really want out of the trip. I've learned that just because a hotel is a FS Marriott doesn't mean it's gonna be the nicest of the bunch.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

I Recommend PB Gardens.  It is a short drive to a Roger Dean and a good value at 60 k for spring training.

cyclenut Gold

To all who answered me thank you. The Marriott Courtyard Jupiter was a wonderful hotel to stay at. Early check in..late check out..upgraded room with amazing patio..very enjoyable and I recommend highly.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...