7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2015 11:37 AM by erc RSS

Award Room Availability - Nice Job Marriott

shakennotstirred Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Despite our grumbling (read constructive criticism) or maybe because of it, Marriot appears to be doing its part in this area compared to others.  I ran across this link on Boarding Area.  I have no knowledge of the Wandering Aramean site or of Hotel Hustle, but a glowing report it is.

Pick the Best Hotel Rewards Program by rooms available

Well done Marriott!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Award Room Availability - Nice Job Marriott
    skiadcock Platinum 4 Reviews

Thanks for the heads up. I personally know wandering (he's a good guy), but didn't see the report. I've always had good luck with redeeming on Marriott.

Cheers

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

I agree skiadcock.  I have always been able to redeem points for the dates I have wanted.  Maybe I don't travel at certain times, but even so, I have been able to book what I have wanted.  And got an upgrade more than once into the bargain!!!!!!!

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

That certainly matches my experience, award room availability is a very strong element of Marriott Rewards

erc Platinum

shakennotstirred

It's always helpful being exposed to additional travel web sites. I too, certainly agree with the data.

Thanks for sharing

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Good stuff. Finding a room on points (or certs when they were more common) has never been an issue. Hoping it stays that way forever.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...