4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2015 3:23 PM by mikiegfla RSS

Australia On Sale.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here it is folks, one of the bigger Qantas airfare sales, which occur only a couple of times/year.  Here's your chance to visit the Land Down Under at a nice savings.

AUSTRALIA. Qantas makes it easy.

From LAX, DFW or JFK to Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, all classes.  Purchase by January 14th, 2015 for travel during March, May, August or November 2015.

I can say from my own experience that these are good prices, plus flying on a Qantas A380 is a treat.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Marriott Hotels & Resorts Brisbane Marriott Hotel
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Marriott Hotels & Resorts Melbourne Marriott Hotel
Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia Marriott Hotels & Resorts Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Marriott Hotels & Resorts Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Autograph Collection Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection
  • Re: Australia On Sale.
    gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Pluto77

Thank you for the heads up.  Australia is on my bucket list and I am always interested in pricing out flights.  My goal is to travel there by the end of 2016. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

My wife and I spent two weeks in Australia a few years back and had the best time. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is willing to make the 15 hour schlep, I mean,  trek.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Great info, pluto77! Australia is on my bucket list as well. Not sure that it will happen in 2015, but it will one of these days!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Then I will keep posting info on these sales.  If you sign up for a frequent flyer number, Qantas will send you the emails.  I am not inundated with emails from Qantas (unlike other airlines), which I appreciate.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...