2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2013 11:40 AM by mamadof3 RSS

Interval International

grandview Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am having a hard time trading my Marriott week through Interval International. Have anybody experience the same problem?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Interval International
    peter4902 Silver 3 Reviews
    I've got the same problem for two years now. Everytime I make a complaint about it the answer is the your timeline is to tight or the choice of resorts is to narrow etc. I'm really getting fed up with II. I.e. I've placed a request for two consequetive weeks in several rsorts in southern Europe. I've been assigned to only one week in a resort at Sardinia and waiting since december for the second week to come. Still need to arrange airtravel etc.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Interval International
    mamadof3 Member

Do you have ideas of what location you want to trade your week for? Maybe there is a member here who can trade outside of Interval with you, if by chance you both have weeks that you would like to trade with each other. That's what we are looking for too - families with weeks that are mutually desirable to trade with each other. Interval can get a little limited and we have no interest in buying extra points from Marriott just because they are putting pressure on owners to do so.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...