6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2015 9:43 AM by ramoneur RSS

Just Reached Platinum

carlh7300 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just reached Platinum for the year (2014). Does this run out and start over in 2015 or does it run through 2015? Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Just Reached Platinum
    worldwidetraveller Platinum 3 Reviews

Congrats for achieving Platinum level.

My understanding is that your Platinum membership runs through 2015.

Enjoy it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

If you qualified for Platinum in 2014 it will run till Feb 2016...

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Greetings carlh7300 and welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! As you have already discovered, this forum is a perfect place to pose questions, and our veteran members are always willing to step in and help. This is also a great place for members to share their travel stories, insights, ideas, and photos.

Here is the Getting Started Guide, which contains lots of great information, tips and advise for you to check out as you get familiar with the forum.

In addition, always feel free to reach out to myself, joshm KatieC orcommunitymanager with any questions or concerns you have regarding Marriott Rewards or the page. We make up the community management team for the forum and are always happy to help as well.

Thanks for posting, and thanks brightlybob for your (as always) helpful answer!

ramoneur Platinum

congratulations;

I just reached it myself (with the kind help of the staff of the Renaissance Yangtze, posting my nights with haste),

so I know how you feel/felt :-)

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Congrats!  I just renewed my Gold.  Not traveling quite as much as I was - was Platinum four straight years until this year.  Status is good.

ramoneur Platinum

thank you;
      I am quite happy :-)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...