5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2015 1:16 PM by pluto77 RSS

Re: How do you celebrate?

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just for fun, here are a couple pictures from past NYE dances (interestingly enough, all from different venues).

tux.jpgNYE2.jpg

Clintonville.jpg

Haven't decided whether to try to fit into my tuxedo this year. Regardless, live music and dancing has become our NYE tradition.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do you celebrate?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Wonderful pictures bejacob, keep looking good in the Tux you might be on a red carpet one day soon!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

bejacob,

We expect to see photos up tomorrow morning of your latest ballroom caper, tux or no tux.

Why is your post not part of the original 'How do you celebrate?' discussion, and why is my Sydney Harbour Bridge video attached to your post?

Really strange!

I was trying to figure out how my reply got branched off as well. Who knows? Perhaps there are year end gremlins in the system. The more likely answer is that I did something wrong when I was trying edit my post and the result was that I got banished to a new thread.

As erc has pointed out when discussing the Marriott pricing matrix. Some things we may never able to explain.

Happy New Year pluto77, and I hope I get to see you when I'm in your neighborhood in March.

Okay pluto77. Here's a photo from NYE 2014.

NYE2014.jpg

The tux still fits.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

That is a fabulous photo!  And the Tux does still fit. Congratulations!

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

That is a great NYE tradition! Have a great time this evening, bejacob!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...