3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2008 12:59 PM by fordprefect RSS

Marriott Hotels in Olrando Florida

cferguson Silver
Currently Being Moderated

In Feb 2009 I would like to take my family of five (two eight years olds and one 6 year old) to Disney World.  I've looked online and there are several places to stay near Orlando.  Does anyone have any great experienes they would like to share or which hotels to avoid.  I would like to stay at a hotel that has more room than a standard room since we will be there a week.  Any feedback is appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Hotels in Olrando Florida
    worldtravel Gold
    Stayed at the Orlando Marriott Seaworld.  A short drive to Disney on I-4.  It is child friendly, and they have 2 room suites available.  Mine had two beds in one room and a sofa bed in the other.  It also had a small kitchen area. Great family place to stay.  Free breakfast in the morning.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

downtime Silver
    Our family of 5 includes 3 kids 10, 8 and 1. We usually stay at the Marriott Grande Vista. It's a vacation club so there is not free breakfast or anything, but the villas have a full kitchen and there is a grocery store about 5 min away. The rooms are bigger than most hotels. The resort is beautiful and its about a 10 min drive to disney and universal. And if you decide not to go to Disney one day the resort has a wonderful kids program.

fordprefect Platinum
    My wife and I stayed at the Renaissance Orlando Airport once. We visited the Universal Theme park. We didn't like the hotel. Thin walls, cheap decor. Overall it was sub standard for Renaissance hotels.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...