5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2014 3:53 PM by erc RSS

Anyone needing an Erc for free around the world travel?

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

No doubt you travelers have heard of this - but just in case,

Canada man finds woman for free trip around world - AOL.com

Jordan is documenting the trip, no doubt a reality show ($$$) is in the works.

Truly, (at least so far) a case of making lemonade out of lemons.

Look who offered to put them up - and we fight to get our bonus points posted

Notice I marked this as a question - ha, a correct answer would be a great Christmas gift for yours truly .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anyone needing an Erc for free around the world travel?
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

I hadn't seen that story but sounds pretty crazy.  I think last time I checked a round the world ticket on points with AA was around 500k points.  Pretty steep but guess if you were going to do it it would be a heck of a trip   

If someone takes you up on it, make sure you send back lots of pics

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Anyone needing an Erc for free around the world travel?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Well...

My ex-boyfriend's name isn't Erc, but otherwise, you'd be in!  And how 'bout this?  Since Marriott's picking up the tab for not one, but TWO rooms along the way, you buy Mrs. Erc a ticket, I'll buy Mr. Pluto a ticket, and man, everybody wins!  (Who needs megabonus? )

Oh, but then you don't like Paris, so forget it then.  Oh well...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...