2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2015 4:53 PM by Sledchick RSS

The Soaragami and Other 'Unique' Travel Gadgets

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Behold, The Soarigami Could Solve Airplane Armrest Woes FOREVER

Be sure to check a few paragraphs below in the article, the World's Weirdest Travel Gadgets (PHOTOS) 

Number six could change the world (think sporting events or performing arts - no more lines ).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The Soaragami and Other 'Unique' Travel Gadgets
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Interesting... though I'm sure at $30 they won't sell nearly as many as they hope

#6 is a redo on a long time camping device for ladies called the "lady j".  The camping version isn't disposable as #6 appears to be and I'd wager you can't toss that into the lavatory. 

Some of the others were pretty interesting to look at but not sure how they would do in practice. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The Soaragami and Other 'Unique' Travel Gadgets
    Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

Well I can't see myself using the Glyde luggage as I wear heels when I travel and that would be a recipe for disaster with the scooter!  But my 11 year old thinks it's cool...  So who is ordering a Soarigami, Insiders?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...