5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2014 3:29 AM by mrmom9997 RSS

Does Marriott offer Round the World package/pricing?

mrmom9997 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I know Star Alliance and One World offers round the world pricing.  Does Marriott offer round the world trip package pricing? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does Marriott offer Round the World package/pricing?
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

I don't believe they would for the hotels specifically, however they do have a lot of vacation packages so it's quite possible they have something.  I'd call the vacation planning group and ask them to see.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey Fulcan and zukracer! I reached out to the team to get clarification around your question, as I was curious about this as well! Here's what I learned: Marriott doesn't have an "Around the World" package currently, but they do have Vacations by Marriott, which is where you can find all of the vacation packages that they currently offer. Here's a link to website, so you can check it out a bit more:

http://www.vacationsbymarriott.com

As zukracer mentioned, you can also call them at 877-483-7275, and see if they can help you find what you're looking for.

mrmom9997 Platinum

Ok. Will give them a call soon.

erc Platinum

Fulcan   (interesting, I typed mrmom9997 three times and fulcan keeps coming up, both with the same Dad of two profiles)

Whereas I'm sure they have probably also put out some great experiences as well, just be aware that Vacations by Marriott has had a few 'issues' with fellow Insiders, even this past year.

Vacations By Marriott :-(

Vacations by Marriott: Scam or Worth it?

Best wishes toward a great trip

mrmom9997 Platinum

Thanks for all the feedback.  Looks like I will use a combo of my Marriott points, Avios, United Air and another hotel chain reward points to paid for most of my 45 days hotel stay in my round the world trip - knowing that Marriott is not available in every country on this planet. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...