4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2010 3:33 PM by travelforlife RSS

Fort Wayne, Indiana Marriott

loribob67 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We think we will be staying at the Fort Wayne, Indiana  Marriott soon and was wondering if it is family friendly?  Any good suggestions for dinner?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fort Wayne, Indiana Marriott
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Try Casa's!

You will get some great Veal as well as a Ceaser and pasta for UNDER $14..00

The Casa we like is close to the Southwest Res. Inn, and very special. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Right now the Marriott is tough to get to because of the road construction.  

Very nice property, but if you don't need to go downtown, I would stay at the RI South. 

eeclapp Platinum

I'm currently staying at the Ft. Wayne Marriott and don't notice any construction around.  I'm not sure if I am thinking of the wrong hotel or if perhaps the other person is.  Anyways, I am at the one on E. Washington Center Road.

The hotel has a great steakhouse and tons of restaurants that are nearby for families.  Cosmo's is a local diner that serves breakfast and lunch.  The food is delicious, reasonably priced, and there are huge portions.

Not sure how "family friendly" the hotel is as I stay here for business.  However, there are two pools (indoor and outdoor), putting green, and exercise room. 

Let me know if you want more details, if I have the right hotel.  :)

travelforlife Platinum

If you are looking for possibly the best steak or prime rib you have ever eaten, you don't have to go far.  I was recommended to the Cork and Cleaver restaurant, and when entering it into the GPS in my rental car I found that it is adjacent to the Marriott and you can walk across the parking lot and get there faster than driving.

There steaks are the best that I have ever had and I butcher my own beef from my fathers farm in Buffalo, NY, and they are really good too, but this was the best.  My daughter is a chef and even she reaved of how good the place was.  I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

Price is moderate, it was about $150 for the 3 of us to have drinks, salad bar, great steaks and deserts.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...