6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2014 10:49 AM by richbine RSS

Bonus Points for Marriott Gift Cards

richbine Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone heard about a bonus points offer when you buy Marriott gift cards this month?  They have run this offer in the past during the holiday season?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bonus Points for Marriott Gift Cards
    erc Platinum

Last year (unlike, as you mention, previous years) they no longer offered bonus points for purchasing the cards. We asked the community manager a few weeks ago and she informed us that if she heard anything differently for this year, she'd update us. So far, no word on Marriott reinstating the bonus offer.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

KatieC Member

Thanks for always chiming in with great info, erc!  Looping in NathalieF as well.

We'll keep you posted on offers.

richbine Platinum

TThank you Eric and KatieC for your replies. I hope the bonus offer is offered again soon. 

Happy Holidays!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

richbine - I wanted to double check for sure, and erc is correct: we are not offering bonus points with the purchase of gift cards this year. Thanks for asking and please let me know if you have any other questions!

richbine Platinum

thanks for checking on this.  It's not the answer I was hoping for, but it is what it is.  Thank you all for your timely input.

Happy Holidays!!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for looping me in, KatieC.

richbine - I'll look into this too and let you know for sure.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...