1 2 3 7 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2015 10:16 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!

Jsucool76 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Just wanted to let everyone know, the ritz carlton 140,000 point offer is back! Thats 2 nights in a good tier ritz, or many nights in a marriott!

https://www.theritzcarltonrewardscard.com/offer140k

Edit: This link/offer has expired, however, anecdotal evidence suggests this offer can still be given if you ask via a secure message in your chase online account after approval. No guarantees but Chase has always been very good about matching offers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 1. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

i just applied for it since ive been taking care of my FICO score and was approved. It was very impulsive but stating out with gold will be great and will have no trouble making the bonus. Im hoping the card arrives before next friday since i have a 3day trip to tahoe.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    Jsucool76 Gold

Much like the Marriott card it will take a few days to generate your card # since it needs to link to your Marriott account, but after that you can call up the JPM priority services number and ask them to expedite it. The card is apparently already shipped ups next day air but asking couldn't hurt.

I'm excited to get mine, get that 300$ airline incidental credit for some gift cards in December, and then again in January. 

• 3. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

where can i buy the gift cards? airport or airline website? im unsure of which qualify.

• 4. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    Jsucool76 Gold

There's a thread on flyer talk (sorry, not sure if we're allowed to name other sites here)

There it says people were able to buy delta gift cards online and have them count.

• 5. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Jsucool76,

I'm glad you started a discussion forum for this as the Ritz Credit Card has lots of appeal.  Did you switch from Marriott Rewards to Ritz Carlton Rewards so that you could apply?  If so how long have you been a Ritz Carlton Rewards member and have you noticed any drawbacks from switching?

• 6. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    Jsucool76 Gold

All I did was put my Marriott rewards number in the application. No issues. My status jumped up to gold and my card showed up in my chase online account. Should be here by Monday or Tuesday since the rep I asked to expedite clicked the wrong button and didn't select Saturday delivery.

• 7. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!

Thanks for the reply.  It was my understanding that applicants were suppose to have a Ritz Carlton Rewards account in order to apply for the Ritz Carlton Credit Card. Maybe NathalieF or lindseyh, or The specified item was not found. can verify this for Insiders.  It would be great if Marriott Rewards Members could apply for this card without switching their Rewards account to Ritz Carlton. 140k points is a great sign up offer!

• 8. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    Jsucool76 Gold

They are the same program. I thought maybe my account would automatically be converted to Ritz, but I still was able to enroll in the upcoming megabonus so it appears you can just use it with an MR account.

• 9. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    KatieC Member

Hi vaboywnder! Josh looked into this for you and here's what we learned: You do NOT have to swap your affiliation from Marriott Rewards to Ritz-Carlton Rewards to get the bonus. All other standard eligibility terms & conditions apply. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

• 10. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    Jsucool76 Gold

Thanks for the info!

I'd like to report I was also able to successfully get my annual fee waived for the first year through a secure message to chase.

Deal is impossible to beat

• 11. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!

KatieC,

That is great news!  I'll have to give this some extra thought now.    I really appreciate you and Josh checking on this. Merry Christmas to you both!

• 12. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!

Jsucool76,

Just out of curiosity...do you now have both the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Card and the Ritz Card?

• 13. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    Jsucool76 Gold

I do now. xD

• 14. Re: Ritz Carlton 140k points offer is back!
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Wow really? Ill try that myself once my card arrives. Its hard keeping up with all the juicy info being posted on the other site. Would u mind posting any relatively usefully info that we find out about the card. Such as if the southwest ecards pass as airline credit or anything else worth knowing? Its hard keeping up with tons of pages trying to pick out the info I missed

1 2 3 7 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...