6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2012 9:29 PM by jasper100 RSS

Guam Marriott Resort & Spa

mountaineer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just recently completed a short stay at the Guam Marriott Resort and Spa (late March 2008).  I was NOT impressed.  This property needs a major upgrade.  Wall paper peeling, leaky facets and toilet.  Property is rundown and needs to be updated.  Competing hotels in this area (Tumon Bay) are in a lot better condition.  I was very disappointed.  I somewhat felt like I was in a 3rd world country!  On the positive side, staff was very courteous and friendly.  Next time in Guam I will seriously consider staying at a competing hotel.

DWA - Platinum Member

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Guam Marriott Resort & Spa
    goinghome Platinum 1 Reviews

Just completed another stay at Guam Resort and Spa.  Rooms are in dire need of rehab.  Staff is great, as usual.  Cardio fitness equipment should have been replaced last year.  Request room facing Tumon Village unless you want to listen to the drums nightly from the Pacific Islands Club.

The staff keep me coming back to this resort. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ken_m Silver 1 Reviews

Just returned to Guam Marriott for 10 days. Got a great room but hotel is a little tired. Staff, however, is teriffic! They tell me that a complete renovation is in the works so, come back in 2013.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Sounds like it's been run down for quite a while. Glad to hear they're investing in a remodel.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I wonder why they are waiting till 2013 to update..Seems like it is needed right now!!!

ken_m Silver 10 Reviews

I think that they are starting now. My comment was that by 2013 it should be all new hotel.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Good, Glad they are fixing the place!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...