0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2014 3:55 PM by ssindc RSS

Courtyard Toiletries

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

In retrospect, it appears I must have posted this in the wrong place, so I'm re-posting here (just in case folks are interested) - Courtyard - larger toiletries?

Was it my imagination, or did I actually experience larger (more reasonably sized) Paul Mitchell shampoo (and other toiletries) bottles/packaging at my Courtyard stay this week?

I figured I had to bring this positive development to light, to the extent I recently whined about this (and other minor issues) here: Details, details ... pet peeves...  or just a grumpy old man?

Ever wonder how many of these little bottles Marriott customers consume (or take home)????  "In 2011, usage of shampoo among the four [lower end Marriott] hotel brands exceeded 23 million bottles, in addition to 15 million bottles of conditioner." - wow!!! Marriott Brands “Refresh” Guest Experience With First Ever Paul Mitchell Hotel Partnership - Marriott News Center

For more on competitive toiletries, see here: http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/polls/1281

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...