2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2014 10:30 AM by skiadcock RSS

Any ideas to visit Austria for the Holidays?

orion Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Are there any trips to Vienna for Christmas and NewYear's?  Please let me know -

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Any ideas to visit Austria for the Holidays?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

orion,

Please check out the formers posts on Vienna!

They may be of wonderful help to you!

Good luck and have a great trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Any ideas to visit Austria for the Holidays?
    skiadcock Platinum 4 Reviews

I went to school in Vienna & have created a word doc with things to do etc (not specific to around the holiday times).  If you'd like a copy, direct message me with your email address and I'll send it to you.  Also, you might want to check out the Europe forum on Flyertalk & ask there or do a search, as others have gone to Wien during the holidays.  Maybe even in the Marriott forum on FT.  A friend of mine was there during the holidays & it's quite lovely/magical.  You'll enjoy it then.  Not sure you're into formal balls, but usually those are also happening around that time.

Cheers.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...