3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2014 7:40 AM by laurac RSS

An Amazing Executive Lounge Employee

bjglenn Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Please see attached concerning Jessie D of the JW Marriott Beijing and her outstanding service!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Beijing, China
  • Re: An Amazing Executive Lounge Employee
    bjglenn Platinum 1 Reviews

Good day, I stay in Marriott’s all around the world and see many many employees but have never been compelled to nominate an employee before. So with that said I nominate Jessie D in the Executive Lounge of the JW Marriott (the older JW in Beijing) she is a new employee just one week into her new job. The enthusiasm this girl has toward the customer should be bottled. While other exe lounge employees texted on their phones and ignored guests (not all but some) Jessie went out of her way to always welcome me and even help me with my Chinese language skills. I also noticed that she was doing the work of two people maybe because she was new but very hard working always moving but still made time to engage the guest. So with that I nominate Jessie D of the JW Marriott Beijing for the Spirit to Service Award. She is a new employee but an excellent example of a GREAT employee and one reason I will come back from this 10 day stay for a 20 day stay in January and so on and so on! Best Regards, Brian Glenn Platinum Member  I included this just in case the attachment did not open. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Fortunately, these wonderful folks are all throughout the Marriott system, which is why I focus less on the 'suits' and their shenanigans and policies and more on the excellent experiences most Marriotts provide.

Good to hear of great times and people, thanks for sharing.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, bjglenn, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...