0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:34 AM by waterwalker RSS

Salsa Dance Lessons

waterwalker Silver
Currently Being Moderated

At Marriott's Aruba Surf Club, we took advantage of a free salsa lesson from Aruba Salsa.  This is a new business starting up on the island and is geared toward people on vacation.  The owners/instructors, Reggie and Sabine, are young, enthusiastic, positive and excellent instructors.  They were able to break down the moves into incremental steps that made instruction fun and easy.  In addition to the free, intro, group lesson, we took 3 additional lessons--2 w/ another couple and 1 private.  After each lesson, Reggie and Sabine invited us to accompany them to dance clubs w/ live music--later in the evening.  One of the clubs was a "locals" place that we never would have found w/o them. People watching was great, and dancing w/ my husband and the instructor continued.  I was surprised that my husband was willing to go to the group intro lesson.  The fact that he was agreeable to 3 more speaks to the fun environment Reggie and Sabine created--along with skill development.  Check this out!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...