4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2014 2:44 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Marriott Rewards Visa Signature Card Question

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have not received my free night for this year based on this credit card. 

Is this another perk taken away? 

I did receive some stupid email that I received x nights toward my Elite status but I am Lifetime Plat so that makes no sense and they need to upgrade the  selection criteria when sending emails, etc.

NathalieF   I want my free night even at a Cat 5 hotel!

If this was taken away recently, you need to be upfront w this so we have the opportunity to take whatever needed action... Like dropping you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards Visa Signature Card Question
    erc Platinum

newhiltonmembr

First off, great to hear from you again, really miss your European travel expertise, hope all is well.

Second, I received my annual certificate a couple of weeks ago, so the program is still intact. It sounds like a call to Chase might be required, perhaps it somehow fell through the cracks.

Stay in touch.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

I've been Signature Visa card holder for years and always receive notice of free night at time of annual card renewal.

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

And while they're both called Signature Visa, only the premier card scores the free night upon the anniversary date. From the Marriott Rewards TAC: "Please allow 6 to 8 weeks from your account anniversary date for your Anniversary Free Night Stay E-Certificate to be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards Account."

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Thanks, Erc!  Had to cancel this year's trip due to work commitments.

I don't know if is a coincidence or what but I received an email today that my free night has been deposited to my account.

But, curiously it is only valid between November and May.  It used to be a year and when I extended last year's certificate, it was for a full year.

Thank you all for your replies.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...