2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2014 2:54 PM by aje5837 RSS

Christmas Shopping- Earn Points/Cashback

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Cyber Monday is just around the corner.  Are you ready for it?  One lesson I've learned is never go directly to a retailer's website without first checking to see if there is a shopping portal that can earn you additional points, miles, or Cash Back.  With all the extra spending for the holidays you deserve to get something extra back right?

Marriott has a shopping portal that can earn you Marriott Rewards points called "Shop My Way"https://mrewards.shopmyway.com/earnpoints/home#tab1

By using the links from this website you can earn Marriott Points for the merchants listed.

Many Credit Card companies also offer their own shopping portal.  I've noticed that Discover Card has one of the better shopping portals for a cash back option. http://shopdiscover.com  Many of the merchants featured on Discover can earn you anywhere from 5 to 25% cash back on your purchases.  As my buddy erc has pointed out don't forget to check for American Express Offers if your a card holder.  Currently AMEX is offering a one time $50 statement credit back for a $200+ stay at a Marriott Branded Hotel booked through Marriott.Com.

Remember Shop Smart and Earn this Holiday Season!

Cheers!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Christmas Shopping- Earn Points/Cashback
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

will definitely be using the portal to online shop.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Christmas Shopping- Earn Points/Cashback
    aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews

Thanks for reminding everyone about "Shop My Way".  I love it and have earned so many points because of it! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...