11 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2014 1:00 PM by Sledchick RSS

Happy 31st Anniversary with Marriott Rewards!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Thanks to all for making this "Ride" a great one!

Today is my 31st Anniversary with MR!

Lots of fond memories, lots of lifetime friends, and many more to come, I hope!

Thanks especially to the young lady at the front desk in Charleston, WV, who asked me to sign up!  Left Hyatt, and moved to Marriott, it was a good move!

Got similar stories, share them with all of us!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Charleston, West Virginia, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Charleston Marriott Town Center
  • Re: Happy 31st Anniversary with Marriott Rewards!
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Awesome loyalty jerrycoin, congratulations on 31 years and hope you get another 31 plus years with Marriott!!!!  Now if we can only get them to place grills in all properties (roof top, sidewalk, driveway I'm not picky where it's placed) and a man of your stature should be able to direct that concept from STL.

I've just passed my 25th with Marriott Rewards, but yours is quite an accomplishment, BRAVO.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

IAHFLYR,

Thank-you!

Can't wait to come down to Houston and caddy for you!

We will then have some "Meds" as we enjoy some BBQ!

Is Otto's still open?

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Yes Otto's is still open, but not like it used to be according to some reviews I've seen recently.  Best BBQ is off my grill of course!!!

IAHFLYR,

Otto's was special!

There are so many very good places in Houston to enjoy dining on any budget.

Glad to hear Otto's is still there, and will look forward to bringing some good BBQ to the event!

Happy Thanksgiving!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

That's fantastic - thanks for sharing jerrycoin! Happy Anniversary!

NathalieF,

Thank-you as well!

Hope I can enjoy future stays all the people involved as much as I have in the past!

That "Mayflower Hotel", really looked like a lot of fun!  Hope it is like the story of The Mayflower Ship Voyage, "The beginning of something big"!

Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

You have contributed so much during my short time (almost 2 years) as an Insider.  I have learned and enjoyed a lot.  Thank you for your thoughtful, enlightening posts!  Happy Anniversary.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Wow, 31 years with Marriott. That's some going. My first ever hotel stay was accompanying my boss to a conference in 1986, the Stakis in Nottingham. It was a fascinating experience, though I still remember now being shocked at the prices!

Marriotts aren't everywhere and so most of us have membership of a secondary chain, but I still keep on coming back after 8 years, it's good to know I may well still be making the same choices in another 20-or-so!

Congratulations on a marvellous milestone, jerrycoin

brightlybob,

Thank-you for the message!

Really enjoy your comments, and hope to be able to make ANY choices in 20 more years!

Keep the posts coming and will look forward to getting together with other wonderful MRI and you in London!

We will all have a few laughs and share some tales!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...