5 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2015 6:59 PM by paddyscherrer RSS

Tourist Fined

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Rome, Italy
Rome, Italy Marriott Hotels & Resorts Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
  • Re: Tourist Fined
    gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Ouch!  I doubt the tourist will ever forget his $26,000 trip to the Colosseum.  Without a doubt the Colosseum is the most magnificent site I have ever visited.  Tourism is a major component of the Italian economy and I can understand the stance they have taken.  Natural environmental elements are taking their toll on the ancient structures without humans adding to the degradation.  The Colosseum officials sent a powerful message to would be graffiti artists.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

gm1,

Agree, it is a fantastic place to visit!

IMG_3525.JPG

The atmosphere is a lot of fun here!

IMG_3526.JPG

Enjoy the area, but watch out for a lot of "Dubious people"!

Location Brand Hotel
      Rome, Italy Marriott Hotels & Resorts Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
    paddyscherrer Platinum

so what is the problem? Imagine me putting my initials onto Lincoln memorial. Does anyone believe I will get away as cheap as $26.000. Well I might get on top a few free nights without using any points I i might not like the specific location the police will put me in.

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Stupidity can be expensive!

paddyscherrer Platinum

ps. ask the kids, they will agree . Was there in February 2015 last time

P1110475.JPG

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...