2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2014 9:58 AM by iahflyr RSS

Check Out the Parking Sign

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Currently spending a night at this Courtyard in Myrtle Beach adjacent to Boardwalk on the Beach.  When I pulled into the parking lot before checking in I noticed this sign ("MILITARY VETERAN PARKING ONLY") at the head of the parking place closest to the entrance.  With a tear in my eye I stopped immediately and took this picture to preserve the moment.  What a great way to honor Vets!  Congrats to the GM of this Courtyard and, hopefully, it will be copied by other Marriott Properties.

IMG_1464.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
  • Re: Check Out the Parking Sign
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Outstanding!

Thanks for sharing with a wonderful photo!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Check Out the Parking Sign
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I love it, wonderful.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...