1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 18, 2014 6:51 AM by laurac RSS

Lena Bartender @ Key Largo Marriott Beach Resort

m&jphillips Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My husband John and I stayed at the Key Largo Marriott Resort Oct 4-14 and Lena at Breezers Bar was such a wonderful, happy, energetic, hard worker she deserves an award! She ran around that bar all alone taking care of all the patrons serving not only drinks but food without skipping a beat!! She was a pleasure to talk to and the smile and her energy ever present! Did I mention she worked the weekend shift.....the busiest time while we were there for our 10 day stay. She is truly deserving of the recognition of Excellent Customer Service above and beyond!!! Please consider Lena she got our vote

Message was edited by: M&JPhillips

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Key Largo, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
  • Re: Lena Bartender @ Key Largo Marriott Beach Resort
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, m&jphillips, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...