11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2014 11:09 PM by vaboywnder RSS

Hidden camera in hotel room

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hidden camera in hotel room

Did she throw the pillows on the floor?  Maybe they have too much time!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I could tell from the video that it was a Hampton Inn hotel.  I think all of the Marriott's I have stayed at requires Housekeeping to prop the door open when they are servicing a room.  Definitely a disturbing video!

I guessed Hampton Inn too.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Yeah...the Hampton "Lap Desk" on the bed was the big give away.

barrpat Platinum 7 Reviews

But the doors are not left wide open. When they think no one is looking you have the snoop and scan maids snooping and scanning. The honest and good tell on the ones who refuse to follow the rules.

Yep,the pillow went on the floor! She also did not bother to vacuum and she used a towel to "clean" the bathroom floor. I tried to tell folks this was going on. Talk to the maids. Like I posted, "door WIDE open". LOL

To me this shows 2 things: a maid who can't keep her dirty gloves off a guests personal items and the fact that she spends less time cleanng than snooping.  The room is not cleaned when she is done.  To me, it is worse then when she entered.  You will be sleeping on pillows that were on the floor.   What is the answer?  Maybe have them work in pairs or wear a camera that records her moves?  Other suggestions?  Pay me some points and have her stay out of my room!  ???

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

My initial reaction is -  Why is the !?$@& would you leave computer, tablet, etc unsecured?   Second thought is - where is the tip envelope for housekeeping?

People do. The thinking is that the staffers are held to some standards. They are screened, but...,

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Outrageous! 

jamesdean Platinum 1 Reviews

Is anyone really surprised...you need to be street wise these days even in HOTEL rooms...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...