16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2014 4:39 AM by tommo781 RSS

Tower Bridge Glass Walkway

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: Tower Bridge Glass Walkway
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

sg1974,

Thanks for sharing! 

Those photo's are fascinating!  I could not go on this glass walkway, but this is good information to know. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

oh I might just have to wonder over there tomorrow and have a go   thanks for posting, we drove past the bridge earlier tonight on the way back from dinner, I would have gone up then had I seen this before

zukracer,

Have a great trip, and enjoy London!

If you are at County Hall, say Hi to all from me!

Hey Jerry, I'm at the Grosvenor House this week, boss' treat.  Gotta say I am torn between this and County Hall.  The suite at CH was much larger than this one with a much improved view.  This one however is pretty easy access to a bunch of amazingly good food spots.

zukracer,

Great location and place!

Have a wonderful time!

DSCN0012_0005.jpg

sg1974 Gold

Let me know if you go.

It is an attraction I haven't visited, but probably will now in the coming weeks.

BBC News - Tower Bridge unveils glass walkway above River Thames

We couldn't go today but hoping to do so tomorrow, we are taking a shopping day and some sight seeing.  Will definitely let you know if we make it.

proelite Platinum 1 Reviews

I will be at the JW Grosvenor house this week but don't know if I'll have the courage to go to the glass Bottomed attraction.

FH010004.jpg

Wonderful place!  Enjoy the location!

tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews

Looks wonderful doesn't it.  Many of you will realise that I live in the UK and visit London a couple of times a year.  However, what you don't realise is that Mrs Tommo is scared stiff of heights!  For some unfathomable reason she has always been fine in a plane, but glass walkways.  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  The very thought of the glass floor at the Tower makes her feel sick!

So I guess we won't be going!

Tommo781,

Yes, agree with Mrs. Tommo, you go while Lady Coin, her and I relax at County Hall!

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Thanks for sharing sg1974!  A must see if/when I make it back to London! 

sg1974 Gold

Mmmmmmm.  Mrs Tommo is scared enough of it as it was.  If this can happen - however safe it still is - that would make her even worse!

sg1974 Gold

Sorry tommo to have ruined your chances of a visit!

You have ruined nothing sg1974  The chances of us going on the walkway were already less than zero!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...