5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2014 12:21 AM by nwaggie RSS

Using points in Germany and Europe

pharaoheagle Member 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Which better time to use rewards points for hotel reservation in Germany and Europe .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Using points in Germany and Europe
    tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews

I don't understand your question.  The points needed are the same per night at any time of the year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

I'm not sure I understand the question either but here's my 2c

I'd say Germany and Europe as a whole are more "available" when there are no local holidays.  If you are looking to plan a trip each area seems to have its peaks or high seasons during the year.  I've found fall a good time to go prior to the holidays but as long as you plan ahead you should have no issues using points.  There's perhaps promotions you can cash in on that might give you a slight bonus but generally planning far enough ahead can sort that all out.

If you are thinking of a specific place and time let us know and maybe we can give you a little more specific advice on your trip

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Generally redemption availability around Europe is excellent all year round, though New Years Eve may be problematic.

About the only issues with redemption in Europe revolve around special events such as football cup finals, or formula 1 races. I've always found redeeming in Europe very easy.

nwaggie Platinum 1 Reviews

We have not had any problems redeeming in Europe that you would not have in US (redeeming during holidays)  if you stay on shoulder seasons, availability should be fine

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...