4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2015 5:40 PM by inthegarden RSS

When Will We Be Able to Review AC Hotels

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We checked in on the very first day of the first AC Hotel in the United States, in New Orleans, and are still currently here.  I notice that we still can't review AC Hotels in the the drop down categories, only the Autograph Collection, which will lead many to believe they are the same Brand.  When will they be adding that capability NathalieF ?  Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: When Will We Be Able to Review AC Hotels
    skiadcock Platinum 4 Reviews

While you wait for them to add that capability, how about posting your  review in this thread so that others will know what it's like. 

Cheers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

tryt53

Here's what the CM said a week or so ago about Reviews for New Hotels

I want to write a review but hotel is not listed

I recently made an announcement here on Insiders that Hotel Ratings and Reviews are going to be removed from Insiders in the next couple of months, due to Verified Ratings and Reviews now appearing on hotel websites (more info on that here: Verified Ratings and Reviews Launching on Marriott.com). Since this change is already in progress, we will unfortunately not be adding any new hotels to review on Insiders. You can always start a discussion thread and write about the great trip you had, or do a space search to see if any other Insider is already talking about this new property!

I'm with ski and CM on this one - please share your thoughts with us with a Discussion thread. I'm in New Orleans later this month, with one night still open and would much prefer to hear from a veteran Insider like yourself than sixteen anonymous "Guests" reviews - thanks. Hope you're having a great time.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Thanks for the update Erc   They are still trying to figure everything out here, but seem to be very helpful and accommodating so far.  Very nice recognition of Platinum level.  Will write a lot more later.

inthegarden Silver 6 Reviews

I am very disappointed that we can no longer review hotels on the Rewards-insider . I spent a great deal of time and effort in mading my review, helpful, to my Marriot Members . This was the place that I thought had the most trusted reviews.  Also I got some great information about the hotels.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...