6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2014 10:38 AM by jmart RSS

How Do I Leave a Hotel Review on the Hotel's Website?

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recently had a wonderful stay at West India Quay, London.  I have left a review on the hotel reviews here on Insiders.  But I would also like to leave a review on the hotel's website.  How do I do that?

The website says the reviews are from guests stating "Read what guests had to say on their online satisfaction survey, completed after a confirmed stay."

But I haven't had a satisfaction survey.  How do I get one?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How Do I Leave a Hotel Review on the Hotel's Website?
    jmart Member

Hi Tommo781! Glad to hear you had such a nice stay and want to go the extra length to share that with others. Let me check into this and I'll let you know what I find out. How recent was your stay? Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

jmart  We stayed from 29th to 31st October.  Thanks for your input.

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

jmart  Have you found out, cos I haven't heard anything more at all.

jmart Member

Hi Tommo781! Your ears must have been ringing b/c I just got an answer back on this. Marriott Customer Care does not have access to the surveys, but they suggested having you email the hotel directly to request one. The email address for this specific hotel is:

mhrs.loncw.ays@marriotthotels.com

Thanks again for going the extra mile to provide such nice feedback.

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

jmart Well, to be honest, that is rather long winded isn't it?  Surely Marriott could arrange for me to get a survey.  It seems rather weird that I have to request a survey in order to give positive feedback.

I still don't understand why I didn't get one in the first place.  Someone must know how the system works.

So either Marriott wants my feedback or they don't.  But I am not going to instigate it myself.  That is just farcical.

So please arrange direct with the hotel (if Marriott know the email address they can contact them can't they) for a survey to be sent.

jmart Member

Tommo781 Totally understand that this seems backwards, but there is some programming algorithm that determines the survey distribution. Regardless, I've asked that the team get in touch with you and handle requesting a survey for you to complete. Stay tuned.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...