2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2014 1:18 PM by NathalieF RSS

Holiday Bonus Days!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

holidaybonusdays.jpg

Earn Rewards for a Free Night Stay at Marriott this Winter

Book your 2-night stay between November 1, 2014 and January 11, 2015 and earn points for a free night stay between November 15, 2014 and January 11, 2015 at participating JW Marriott®, Renaissance®, and Marriott® hotels.

Participating hotels in the following locations:

• New Orleans
  • Missouri
  • Chicago
  • Tennessee
  • Atlanta
  • Iowa

Marriott Winter Savings | Marriott Rewards

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Holiday Bonus Days!
    erc Platinum

NathalieF

Now that's what we're talking about! 7,500 bonus points for a two night stay and at some decent properties as well.

Even though I'm only staying one night in New Orleans, my fave Chicago property SpringHill Chicago RiverNorth is not listed, and I just came from Atlanta; I still tip my cap to you (much better than the "can't give 'em away" Cairo 2k pts offer).

Free tequila shot for you at Edgar tomorrow for your consideration .  Keep throwing 'em our way. Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Holiday Bonus Days!
      NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Glad you like it, erc! I LOL'd at your tequila shot comment. See you tomorrow!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...