5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2014 11:44 AM by erc RSS

Museums of the Future

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Some pretty impressive buildings here.

Hopefully what is inside the museum will be as good!

Museums of the future -Telegraph

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: Museums of the Future
    erc Platinum

As always, good stuff sg1974

Chicago 2019, you/me George Lucas Museum of Narrative Art, we'll stay at Chicago River North SpringHill (mmm waffles) and I'll tell you some stories!

The luxury hotels in the same link are pretty interesting also, but somewhat like Cirque du Soleil, one amazing image after another, eventually becomes routine, so I'll stick with my tried and true Marriott brand.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

sg1974 Gold

Diner at Bobby Flay Steak orders a $3,750 bottle of wine by mistake | Daily Mail Online

slight misunderstanding!

So how was the wine? Self-declared wine amateur Lentini says, 'It was okay. It was good. It wasn't great. It wasn't terrible. It was fine.'

erc Platinum

Yeah, I saw that the other day. Tsk, tsk.

The first rule of Fight Club - you do not talk about Fight Club.

The first rule of Insiders - protect yourself at all times. Mr. Lentini assumed the bottle only cost $37.50.

Next time go to a different Bobby's (song and dance man Van)

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Washington-DC/Restaurant/144132/Bobby-Vans-Grill

jmart Member

sg1974 and erc Well it's been awhile since I've surfaced (sorry about that!) but I LOVE that the first topic I see today is about two of my most favorite things: Star Wars and Chicago!! I want IN on this trip for certain. Can't wait for this one! And now I want waffles...

sg1974 Gold

These future structures reminded me of our recent trip to Valencia.

The City of Sciences and Arts is very impressive:

Official site of the City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia, Spain

i'll post some photos soon.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...