2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2014 10:38 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

Best hotel for Orlando Theme Parks

poloman1818 Alumni Steward Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Insiders Friends,

We are headed to Orlando for vacation and are trying to figure out the best place to stay to experience the theme parks (specifically WDW and SeaWorld assoc. Parks). We would like to not have to rent a car, so shuttle service is the ideal. We'd like to find one that provides shuttle service to both SeaWorld and WDW. If it is included in the resort fee for a fancier Autograph collection, etc that works, but if not, then we are looking for a complimentary shuttle. (We do not want to pay for a 3rd party shuttle, etc).

Anyone know what the best place to stay would be?

Thanks!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA
  • Re: Best hotel for Orlando Theme Parks
    erc Platinum

There are three Lake Buena Vista Marriott's all in the same parking area - SpringHill, CY, Fairfield. I stayed at the SpringHill and had an excellent stay (I wasn't going to Disney and had a car). I'm pretty sure all three of them shuttle to the Magic Kingdom free and I was aware SpringHill had a shuttle to SeaWorld (I think about $10-15).

That should get you started, others can chime in with other options. I'm pretty sure most all Disney Good Neighbor hotels offer some type of shuttle (but I've never used them - so I don't have any recommendations)

Browse | Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel

but if you were looking for a Marriott property, the SpringHill will do the job, it has a lot of nice features, check it out online.  Good luck.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best hotel for Orlando Theme Parks
      Jsucool76 Gold

If you have an american express card, they're currently running a deal at all of the Kessler autograph hotel properties in orlando for buy 2 nights get 1 free. Might make up for the difference in the cost of taking a cab/uber. Coupon code D56 is free night, 25$ food and bev credit, and free valet parking(if you do decide to rent a car). This coupon code is also good for 25% off at the gaylord palms which i believe DOES offer a shuttle.

I'll be staying at the castle hotel in december with the buy 2 get 1 free night deal. I won't get the extra 5 points/dollar for paying with my marriot card, but to me the free night is more valuable than the points bonus i'd be getting.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...