3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2009 8:04 PM by nuhusker RSS

terrible service

lakeman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
be very careful what you believe the staff tells you. we went 2 days with no room cleaning, we were promised an upgrade--never happened, could not use points ,paying 500plus per day , staff unresponsive--spread the word about Harbor Beach
  • Re: terrible service
    diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews
    I have a reservation at the property later this month.  I have requested an upgrade, so it'll be interesting to see what I find as I have not stayed at Harbor Beach before.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum
    My wife and I have stayed at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Fort Lauderdale many times, enjoyed the spa and the cabanas on the beach.  Always memorable, never a complaint.  Consider reporting the service delivery issues you experienced to Customer.Care@marriott.com  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    We were at Harbor Beach Marriott June 08.  Had three rooms, one for points, two paid.  Received upgrades for all three; one upgraded to large suite.  Found the property well kept with plenty to do, and staff was exceptional. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...