4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2014 10:09 AM by gm1 RSS

Having trouble signing in lately?

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is anyone having trouble signing in to the marriott website or app lately? I been getting the "for your security your session has ended" time out for the page or an error for the app. The whole marriott page loads fine but it doesnt allow me to sign in, which means i cant sign into this site either. Dont know if its just me or if the site may be going through some maintenance or high volume.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Having trouble signing in lately?
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

YYou can add me to the list. A couple of days ago it just point-blank refused to sign me in at all

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Yep, same ol', same ol'.  This week alone, I've had my password rejected several times (only to finally have it accepted) and after clicking Sign In and password, I've had a blank screen stare at me.

Similarly folks over at FlyerTalk have had issues

Anyone else having trouble accessing their MR account?

and of course, this isn't the first (and no doubt, not the last) time some variation of sign in issues has occurred with Insiders or Marriott.com

Changes to MRI Page?

(along with the numerous times profchiara and others have highlighted Sign In issues)

to which I responded back in August

"I have come to the conclusion that it is a grand scheme on Marriott's part to constantly keep us guessing and off balance. This is easily the seventh or eighth time these type of 'rollout' changes (as in, different groups get different formats) have occurred to the site since I've been around and the original players were writing about this stuff in '08 and '09, so I don't anticipate any going forward strategic change by Marriott.

Regardless of what any (should any) Marriott rep responds with - trust me - it will happen again and the improvement ratio will run around 50% (again, IMO). Same with the Marriott.com site, where finding deals becomes more difficult the moment you get up the previous learning curve".

I probably use a different browser than you, so it probably cuts across random groups. I'm not even upset anymore. I've just come to realize that it's a way of life in interacting with Marriott, who moves more and more into bells and whistles, games and giggles, but has yet to assure a smooth flowing, consistent, on line experience - oh well.

tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews

I've had the blank screen a couple of times as well, so there is definitely something not quite right.

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

I have run into the same problem this week.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...