2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2014 11:27 AM by vaboywnder RSS

NC State Government Rate

luckymoose Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have been staying at the Raleigh Marriott City Center for over a year now -- for about 8 nights a month.  Just recently I noticed via the website that they are no longer offering the State Government rate and that they are only offering the Federal Government rate which is about $30 dollars more per night.  Do you think I would have any success contacting the hotel directly?  If so, how could I convince someone to book a reservation for me using the State Government rate that I used to get fairly regularly.  Thanks for any guidance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: NC State Government Rate
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I'd contact the hotel manager or sales manager and plead my case especially if you will be there much longer.  Ask them for a code you can sure to book the old rate.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: NC State Government Rate
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

luckymoose,

Yeah I would recommend calling the hotel directly and ask for the email address of the General Manager.  I've done this before when I was unable to book the govt rate online and other nearby hotel properties were offering it.

Good Luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...