9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2015 12:31 PM by ramoneur RSS

I want to write a review but hotel is not listed

daninicole2186 Member
Currently Being Moderated

How can i write a review on a new hotel?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I want to write a review but hotel is not listed
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Hi daninicole2186 and welcome to Insiders!  Which property did you have trouble finding?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

daninicole2186

Which hotel are you not finding? Maybe NathalieF can help.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks ks77 for the tag and hi daninicole2186! Welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders!

I'm glad to have you as part of our community, and am glad to see you've already jumped in with a great question. As you'll quickly find, if you haven't already, the other Insiders are very helpful and insightful, and are always willing to help you with any travel questions, tips, etc. that you have. You can also always reach out directly to myself, The specified item was not found. KatieC or lindseyh with any questions or comments you have. We make up the moderation team on this forum.

I recently made an announcement here on Insiders that Hotel Ratings and Reviews are going to be removed from Insiders in the next couple of months, due to Verified Ratings and Reviews now appearing on hotel websites (more info on that here: Verified Ratings and Reviews Launching on Marriott.com). Since this change is already in progress, we will unfortunately not be adding any new hotels to review on Insiders. You can always start a discussion thread and write about the great trip you had, or do a space search to see if any other Insider is already talking about this new property!

jt15550 Platinum

How do you leave a 'verified review'?  I've spent the last 15 minutes clicking around and can't figure this out.

702rugbyref Platinum

I think they recently removed our ability to review hotels...there is a very good blog on that topic somewhere on here.

jt15550 Platinum

That's a little bit crazy.  I've stayed at 11 different Marriotts in the last nine weeks, and have ten more stays in the next 11 weeks.  Nobody wants my reviews?

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Sorry, but many of us want the ability to write hotel reviews returned to Insiders since it was taken away.  It appears that our moderators (NathalieF, carat, lindseyh, deannad and joshm) may not be pushing hard enough to send that information up to the "Greater Team" (whoever that is) or the "Greater Team" just doesn't give a rats bottom. 

Either way, the only way to review a hotel on here now is the start a new thread and title it something like "Review of ***".  We also know that many Insiders do NOT get sent the hotel review email and we have yet to find out that reason as well.

Platinum 28 Reviews

REALLY - I was not aware that we couldn't review hotels anymore.............might be a topic for discussion

(LOL - in a sarcastic moment - couldn't resist)

ramoneur Platinum

how will I get the review-achievement without possibility to review?

*sigh*

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...