5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2014 2:41 PM by lindseyh RSS

Does transferred miles count towards lifetime status

veeva Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

ifWhen transferring United Miles to Marriott Points under the RewardsPlus program, does the transfer add to your lifetime points qualification for Lifetime Silver, Gold and Platinum status?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does transferred miles count towards lifetime status
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

veeva, Welcome to MRI.  I am not sure of the answer to your question, but it came up earlier this summer as well - see Re: Does converting UA miles to Marriott Rewards count to Lifetime points?

It appears there was never an official answer on the thread from this summer.  The specified item was not found., KatieC, or lindseyh can you find out the official answer on this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

veeva Platinum

Thanks, for the assist.  I look forward to getting the official word one way or the other.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders veeva! I'm so glad to have you as part of our community, and am glad to see you've already jumped in with a great question. As you'll quickly find, if you haven't already from jakeal's response, the other Insiders are very helpful and insightful, and are always willing to help you with any travel questions, tips, etc. that you have. You can also always reach out to myself, The specified item was not found., @katiec or NathalieF with any questions or comments you have. We make up the moderation team on this forum.

You ask a great question, and I am looking into finding an answer. I will reach back out to you once I learn more. Thanks for posting!

veeva Platinum

Hi there.  I did not ever see a new post on this question and thought I would follow-up.  Let me know if you have anymore information.

Thanks!!!

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi veeva,

So sorry for the delay! Yes, any points earned will count toward lifetime points. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...