5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2014 7:39 PM by brightlybob RSS

Don't understand lifetime data

fastpofm Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My lifetime nights show 833 but my lifetime points show 0; how is that possible?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Don't understand lifetime data
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

For whatever reason, lifetime points are not showing correctly on the Marriott website. They are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. My lifetime points were correct as of July 31, 2014, but haven't changed since. When I talked to customer service, they had the correct balance even though the website is wrong.

You might want to check out this thread Lifetime points are not up to date and several others like it.

If you're really concerned call to get the correct total.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

fastpofm Gold

Thanks, problem solved.  I'll call them Monday.  But while I'm here, I assume the lifetime status requires BOTH the set level of nights and points, not either, right?

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

100% right on that fastpofm, both criteria are required to meet the lifetime thresholds...

LT silver requires 250 nights and 1.2mill poinys earned;

LT gold is 500 nights and 1.6mill points earned;

LT plat is 750 nights and 2mill points

AS you've stayed 833 nights, the only thing you need to know is your lifetime points total... below 1.2 mill points and you're working hard, but hardly working!, 1.2mill-1.59 mill is Silver, 1.6mill-1.99mill is Gold and over 2mill and you're Plat. Call and they'll tell you which!

As a matter of fact I am now at 499 nights and 1.66mill points, so when I checkin to the Philly Marriott on Thursday 30th October I'll be qualifying for LTgold, actually, I will technically get to LT gold on Halloween...

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

HHmmmm, nil points is a first!

It'll be anotter IT snafu. I'm sure it'll be ironed out soon (ish)...

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I guess the positive is we now have lifetime points that we can see when we log in . I am sure they will get it right

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...