1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 27, 2008 5:03 AM by kcaluwae RSS

Berlin Courtyard Marriott

greatescapes Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
My husband and I stayed at the Berlin Marriott Courtyard in June 2007. The hotel is conveniently located off the Spittlemakt U-Bahn and a 15 minute walk around the corner to Checkpoint Charlie. Our room's airconditioner wasn't working and they

gave us this mini electric fan which didn't do much to cool the room down! A few minutes later, they found us another room, turned on the airconditioner to cool the room and called me down for my approval. Not only was the room cool but it was a 1 bedroom suite, at no extra charge! Great customer service!

We'd stay there again!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Berlin Courtyard Marriott
    kcaluwae Silver
    Currently Being Moderated
    We stayed in this hotel in June 2008 for a city trip (4 days).  I must agree that this hotel offers a great service.  The management did everything they could to help us.  I lost my sunglasses somewhere during this trip and they offered themselves to contact the airline, airport and other places which could have found them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...