1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 10, 2014 9:00 AM by laurac RSS

Service Award for associate at Fairfield Akron Ohio South

w_sawyer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

To Whom it may concern,

I would like to nominate front desk supervisor or agent Shirley at the Akron Ohio Fairfield Inn and Suites South. Shirley has gone out of her way many times to call me when a cancelation has occurred after I had called about a room. She always greets guests with a smile and is very willing to help with a question. She obviously loves and enjoys her job with Marriott very much. I feel she is very entitled to this award. Please contact me with any further questions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Service Award for associate at Fairfield Akron Ohio South
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, w_sawyer, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...