4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2014 4:17 AM by kharada46 RSS

Ten Disappearing Wonders to See Soon

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

http://travel.aarp.org/articles-tips/articles/info-09-2014/disappearing-natural-wonders-photo.html?cmp=NLC-WBLTR-DSO-MCTRLF-102414-TS1F-TRAVEL-432895&encparam

As a community service for our non-AARP readers. My e-mail originally said, "Ten wonders to see now while you still can" and I took it a bit personally, thinking AARP knew something about my health that I didn't

Maldives looks like a great place to me (one of the areas many Insiders said they'd love to see a Marriott, I can certainly see why).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ten Disappearing Wonders to See Soon
    erc Platinum

32 views - ouch

Just tossing this puppy up once more before we bury it

Do not try at home
                                                         Professional tosser
                                                         on a closed course

Trust me, pretty pictures, low effort required -

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Well, I've been the the Great Barrier Reef, Joshua Tree NP, and Mt. Kilimanjaro. Guess I better hurry to the others. I can't believe I've yet to visit at least all of the US places (I always seem to miss Napa when I'm in California figuring I'll get there eventually).

Thanks for sharing this one (twice).

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

Thanks for sharing, erc.  I may be able to get two of these (Napa and Joshua Tree NP) crossed off later this year.

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Thanks for sharing erc!  I have to agree with The specified item was not found. regarding global warming and its effects on most of these places.  I haven't seen any of these sites, and unfortunately, don't have the means to travel to them, won't be able to see any any time soon!  Hopefully will eventually get to most of them. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...