2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2015 11:12 PM by boomer RSS

Springfield, MA visit

prost Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know of a good restaurant and or bar that is close to the Springfield Marriott?  I am staying there this week, and was hopeful I could get a heads up on a good spot to grab some good food and a couple of drinks.  A little worried about the quality of the hotel, as I saw some real mixed reviews. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Springfield, Massachusetts, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Springfield Marriott
  • Re: Springfield, MA visit
    Sledchick Platinum 9 Reviews

How did you make out, prost?  I'm catching up on MRI after having been off for a few weeks and only just saw your post.  For next time, if you have a car, a visit to Figaro in Enfield, CT (just over the border) never disappoints.  It's right off of I-91 exit 48.  Probably about 7 miles from the Marriott and an easy drive.  Great Italian food, nice atmosphere, moderately priced and a very attendant staff.  We dine there often on our way through from NH to southern CT.  Safe travels to you!  -Sledchick

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Springfield, MA visit
    boomer Platinum

Delayed answer but had to add my opinion.  The Red Rose is a few blocks away and is a great old school pizza and pasta place.  It is walking distance but recommend driving particularly after dark as downtown Springfield can be dicey.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...