3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2010 1:16 AM by mnjeff RSS

Restaurants near Staples Center

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, can anyone recommend a good restaurant near Staples Center/Nokia Theater LA Live?  We will be attending a concert there in May. (Myself, wife, and 2 kids ages 12 and 14).  We know parking can be tough there, so the closer, the better.  Thanks in advance!  

• Re: Restaurants near Staples Center
    globalspy Gold 44 Reviews
    It depends on what kind of food you like, but I've enjoyed myself at Yard House. I would describe it as a somewhat upscale/trendy sports bar.  It has surprisingly decent food, and over 100 beers on tap if you're a beer fan.  Something to consider, and it's part of LA Live.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

The Yard House was great before and after the game.

The hotel arranged transportation for us and it was well worth it.

Great wings and bacon-cheeseburger. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mnjeff Platinum 1 Reviews

Trader Vic's right outside of the new JW is a great restaurant.  The Mai Tais are fantastic!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...