3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2014 6:00 PM by lindseyh RSS

FORMS

1450kiewit Member
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know how i would obtain a credit card authorization form?  And does anyone know if the Hilton and marriott are the same and if i could use the Hilton cc authorization form?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: FORMS
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I would imagine each hotel chain has their own forms with their specific logo on the form.

Here is what I found when searching for the Marriott CC Authorization Form:

Download Marriott Credit Card Authorization Form | wikiDownload

Happy travels.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Looking into clarification on this, 1450kiewit. Stay tuned!

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Here's what I learned, 1450kiewit! You can get a credit card authorization form either by contacting the hotel directly, or contacting the reservations department at 1-800-228-9290. Also, forms from any other company is unusable.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...