0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2010 11:35 AM by divegirl RSS

DiveGirl

divegirl Silver
Currently Being Moderated
My family and I have enjoyed traveling the world and especially the Carribean for sunny relaxation and water sports and the very friendly people that we typically encounter that are native to the various islands.  However we have hesitated to go to Aruba since the horrible legal debacle concerning the disappearance of the American teenager, Natalie Holloway.  We only know what the rest of the world knows, what we read and hear in the news, but it sounds like the Aruban government and its people need to step up to their responsibility in protecting people's rights and their lives.  Once again, a very small minority is at fault, but I think every American that does decide to visit the island voices an opinion or a concern about the lack of any appropriate legal action having been accomplished in the Natalie Holloway Case.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...