2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2014 6:45 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve:  Brian L. and The Marriott Marquis in Times Square

engineergirl Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Last month, I took my third trip to the Marriott Marquis Times Square for a special family celebration.  As with the other two trips, the hotel staff went above and beyond to make the trip very special.

The staff at the Marquis is simply amazing, and I credit that to meticulous management.  They just know how to treat customers, from the doorman to the bell staff, to housekeeping, front desk and lounge.  Brian L., a guest relations manager, was especially instrumental in arranging a wonderful upgrade for my 78 year old mother, my sister (on only her second vacation in her 57 years) and I.  Brian responded to my several inquiries promptly and was able to answer a myriad of questions for me pre-arrival.  Once there, we were treated like family--and that made a huge difference in our trip, as my mom is in a wheelchair and the extra special treatment eased a lot of pains.

For this exemplary service, I want to recognize Brian L. with a Spirit to Serve award.  It's associates like Brian who keep Platinum Premiers like me coming back night after night.  I so appreciate all he did to make this trip so very special for my family.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...