3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2015 5:00 AM by cledders RSS

Help needed from anyone in the UK London area going to Son Antem in Mallorca

sandyco Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I recently returned from a great week away at our home resort of Son Antem in Mallorca and bought some fab childrenswear presents for our grandchildren from a shop called FlaixKids in the pretty nearby town of Llucmajor 10 minutes away,

However on our return home we find that the electronic security tags have been left on two of the items - no alarm went off on exiting the shop!

Is there anyone who is going to Son Antem soon that could take these back for me and get the tags removed? I do of course have the receipt as proof of purchase.

We live in St Albans Hertfordshire and my husband works in London. We would be willing to bring the two items to you.

Here's hoping.

Sandy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Help needed from anyone in the UK London area going to Son Antem in Mallorca
    skiadcock Platinum 4 Reviews

Is it a traditional electronic security tag?  If so, take it to one of your local shops (with the receipt/proof of purchase showing you did actually buy it in Mallorca) & explain what happened/ask if they'll take it off for you, as it would be easier than shipping the items back/forth to Mallorca to get the tags removed.

Cheers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Help needed from anyone in the UK London area going to Son Antem in Mallorca
    cledders Member

Hey Sandyco,

I should be able to help with this if it's not too late?

Best,

Tom

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...