9 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2014 7:07 AM by erc RSS

Problems getting to site

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

For the past week, I have been completely frustrated trying to get to the MRI site.  I have managed twice after multiple tries at the hotel site and at MRI directly.  All I get is a blank screen when I click one or the other.  I use Firefox, but no other sites are behaving this way.  It seems as if I have the patience to try 5-10 times I can usually get through, but I often don't have that patience.

I know some will ask technical aspects of what is happening so here it is -- I click the Marriott hotels site bookmark -- blank page; I click the MRI site -- sometimes I get to sign in, but when I click it it goes blank again.  Only by repeatedly doing both do I sometimes get through.

I may not be able to respond to suggestions if this continues. But is anyone else having similar problems?  This is not the usual problem of having to click through many different times to get to the actual MRI site.  It is the Blank Screen Problem.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Problems getting to site
    tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Sorry profchiara but I have had no problems.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Entered Marriott site via Google and Foxfire today without any problems.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Not having any problems here.  The only suggestions I would have, profchiara,  is that sometimes it looks as if you have a WIFI, especially at hotel properties, and you don't.  But if your not having problems getting to other sites the WIFI must be on.

Far East Man Platinum 1 Reviews

No problems for me, using Firefox.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

i had the same problem accessing certain websites with all my browsers at times. some pages like marriott, facebook, yahoo, and tripadvisor would not load at all but they would load on another computer. i googled the problem and most people said, clear cache, reset internet setting but nothing worked. I found an answer somewhere and entered a command on the command promp and worked perfectly after that. I wish i could remember what it was

you can also try changing your DNS address to a google base one when they arent loading by going Network and Sharing Center/ change adapter settings/ double click on your adapter / tcp/IP v4 /properties and set DNS (preffered)  as 8.8.8.8

Hi all,

Thanks!  I was working from my home computer connected to ethernet and TWC and everything else was working fine.  Today is the first time I have gotten straight to the site without blank pages that never change.  So (knock on wood) it seems to be working now.

erc Platinum

I've been on ether while on the net also; it does seem to make everything 'work fine' .

At home, I only have ethernet, so I'm always plugged in.  (I live in an apartment complex and feel more secure that way.)

erc Platinum

Whew, you've got your professor game face on today - no doubt, giving a dead serious lecture to the Whitechapel 1888 Society. I was kidding, you crazy scholar, you

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...