23 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2014 8:36 PM by radonwi RSS

Lifetime points are not up to date

chenbing Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have noticed that my lifetime points hasn't been updated for almost three months, while during that period I have paid stays and credit card spending added to my account.

Just wondering how often does the system update itself

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime points are not up to date
    taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews

There is another thread on this topic also. One of the moderators said that Marriott was aware of a technical issue but that was awhile ago and I just posted yesterday asking for an update. Like you, my points have also not been updated since they changed to the system to include the lifetime points. Hopefully someone will give us an update.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

chenbing Gold 1 Reviews

Sorry I am not really aware of any posts in this forums since I am not really so into Marriott.

I am also SPG Platinum member and usually they update points and status the very next morning. Surprised to see how Marriott has the most out-of-date mobile app and other IT issues.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I spoke with MR customer service a week or so back and they have the correct number of lifetime points for me even though the number on the website hasn't updated for my account since 7/31.  Marriott is aware of the issue and we are told they are working on it. Rest assured that even if the number showing up online is wrong (which is true for many of us) that the points are being tracked correctly.

kbscubadiver Platinum 2 Reviews

Strange... My points are spot on with the exception of 1 hotel I frequent. The Pompano Marriott usually runs almost 2 weeks behind on posting points.  I don't really care, they always hit my account eventually and correctly.

Are you sure your lifetime points (vs the regular total point balance) is being updated? Just checked my account again and while the lifetime number of stays is being updated, my lifetime total points are not being updated and have not been updated since they started showing the lifetime points a few months ago.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi taxman193 - this is something we are working to resolve. It should be fixed shortly! Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for responding !

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

interesting I thought mine have been updated but have two stays this week so will be able to check. Thx for the heads up. I will hit 3m points this year

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi Insiders - we did some data cleaning up this weekend; your Lifetime Points Balances should be correct now!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

NathalieF

Where exactly will I find my lifetime point balance?  I do not see it anywhere around the account activity page.  Thanks.

kbscubadiver Platinum 2 Reviews

Click "2014 nights detail" in your My Account overview page

2014-10-27_12-20-57.png

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

kbscubadiver

found it.  thanks.  kind of an odd to link lifetime with just the current year.  why not list it next to lifetime nights.

thanks NathalieF

not sure why you didn't respond to my question since I directed it to you.

skiadcock Platinum 4 Reviews

Reports on Flyertalk that the Lifetime balances are showing up correctly after the weekend clean up.  Thx.

Cheers.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Yep. Everything is now current.

Another feather in your cap, NathalieF. Great work!

radonwi Platinum 1 Reviews

As of this evening, my Lifetime Status Nights look correct, but Points are 0.

Yes it is ! Nice job NathalieF

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

It appears I have less lifetime points in my account today then I had last week

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...