4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2014 10:57 AM by jerryl RSS

Paris: CE or Vendome or Arc de Triomphe ?

erick Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I will be in March for two nights with my dad, and I am using points. All three hotels are available for same number of points.

I want to know which of this 3 hotels has better location and better rooms.

I want to be closer to top tourist attractions,

Thanks for your help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
  • Re: Paris: CE or Vendome or Arc de Triomphe ?
    erc Platinum

I will beat The specified item was not found. to the punch and welcome you to Insiders.

Whereas most all of what I knew about Paris came from Pepe LePew, I could probably answer your question with the great info provided in the links below (it's sort of like a 'March Madness' of Paris hotels - pick your winner). After you skim through these (be sure to also glance at the More Like This column over to the right of each thread for any other info that you might interest you) then the same experts who provided the info below will be able to answer even more specific questions (they guided me through train stations, restaurants, and river cruises!).

Best wishes, be sure to share with us some of your travel experiences as well.

Paris Marriott C-E vs. Renaissance Paris Vendome

First time in Paris in May - Arc de Triomphe or Parc Trocadero or Marriott C-E?

Using points at Marriott Champs Elysees in Paris

Best hotel in Paris for points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

I will also join erc in welcoming you to the Marriott Rewards Insiders forum! I'm very excited to have you as part of our community. and am glad to see that you've already jumped in with a great question Here is the Getting Started Guide for you to check out while you're getting familiar with the site.

As you've already witnessed with @erc's post, the Insiders are extremely helpful, and always willing to share information and experiences. Thanks for posting those links @erc!

Please feel free to reach out to myself, The specified item was not found., KatieC or NathalieF with any questions you have. We make the moderation team on this site.

Thanks for posting!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

erick_prat,

Hope I got the name correct, if not, I apologize!

Having stayed at all of these properties, I would recommend you look at previous posts and decide, based upon you needs and desires.  If this is your first trip, there is really no place like The C-E, and it is really a short walk from AdT as well.  There is no place like this hotel, and it's really difficult to get into The C-E on points!

You let us know if we can provide more details on any of these properties!

IMG_1038.JPG

The C-E is in a wonderful location!

IMG_1616.JPG

Just a short distance from The AdT, this place has a tremendous staff!

IMG_2362.JPG

The Louvre is a short walk from The Renaissance!

Have a wonderful time, and welcome to MRI!

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I have stayed at both the CE and ADT and love both but would chose the ADT because it is on a quitter street. CE is like 5th Ave . Both are real close to metro

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...